- Innovation Award 2003 Honourable Mention for 3-D Vision Camera Roadkit
- Innovation Award 2003 for PFM CHip Replacement
- Innovation Award 2004 for SRAM FPGA Upset Mitigation Techniques
- David Hiemstra, Fayez Chayab, Lucas Szajek, "Dynamic Single Event Upset Characterization of the Virtex-II and Spartan-3 SRAM Field Programmable Gate Arrays Using Proton Irradiation". NSERC, July
- Fayez Chayab, Lev Kirischian, Lucas Szajek, "Architecture-to-Task Optimization System (ATOS) for Parallel Multi-Mode Data Flow Architectures on a Base of a Partially Reconfigurable Computing
Platform," International Conference on Parallel Computing in Electrical Engineering, September 2002.
- Lucas Szajek, Lev Kirischian, "Optimization of a Parallel Task Execution on the Adaptive Reconfigurable Group Organized Computing Platform," International Conference on Parallel Computing in
Electrical Engineering, pp. 100-105, August 2000.
- L. Kirischian, L. Szajek, K. Safaryan, "Implementation of the Method of Architecture Selection for Data-flow Tasks on an Adaptive Reconfigurable Platform," Proceedings of the CORE2000
International COnference on Reconfigurable Computing, pp.78-89, August 2000.